- Responsible for product and component evaluation & qualification activities.
- Responsible for product reliability testing and failure analysis activities.
- Support FMEA and Product Safety Risk Assessment activities.
- Provide technical support to production quality improvement.
- Implement monitoring program for the purpose of providing early problem detection and protection to the customer.
- Provide engineering support to new product evaluation & qualification ; manufacturing cost reduction and process improvement.
- Continuous quality improvement by working closely with the suppliers.
- Investigation of critical customer quality issue by working closely with Customer Service.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the quality management procedures.
- Provide effective Failure Analysis for customer returns, in-house monitoring failures and escalated issues within specified timeframe.
- Write clear and effective FA reports, Reliability reports and technical papers for publications.
- Responsible for daily tracking and updating of all reliability test data analysis for further review and decision making.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by superior(s) from time to time.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Min. 3 years of working experiences in reliability and product qualification functions.
- Knowledge or experiences in Product Safety regulatory requirements and Reliability Testing for home appliances are added advantages.
- Proficient in English & Mandarin.