- Managing and administrating the Quality Assurance Department ; maintain, implement and improve the company’s quality standards.
- Responsible for managing supplier’s parts and process quality.
- Responsible for part’s incoming quality.
- Perform regular audits at supplier’s premises.
- Support supplier quality improvement activities.
- Ensure the in-process quality standards are in place and implementation of effective countermeasures and preventive actions where standards lapse.
- Supervise and develop QC Operators.
- Lead QA/QC Department to achieve quality satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot quality issue in production.
- To actively contribute towards product quality and process improvement. To ensure the product quality meets customer’s expectations.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by superior(s) from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or similar discipline.
- Min. 1 year of working experience in quality management function.
- Knowledge or experience in statistic and AQL norm.
- Knowledge or experience in parts inspection and measurement methodology are added advantages.
- Proficient in English & Mandarin.