Reports To: Managing Director, Export Manager, Export Executive
Responsibility and Authority:
- ates export invoice, packing instruction, certificate of origin, shipping instruction, letter of credits, bill of ladings and etc.
- Assist Export Manager in International Trade Correspondence, update trade leads daily.
- Assist Export Manager in Building-up new sales pipelines and open up new overseas markets.
- Work as a team member for planning & implementing of business plan to achieve company’s sales targets.
- Assist in Organizing and participating in overseas Trade Exhibitions.
- Work closely with the administration and assist to liaison with the Freight Forwarders on exports to new clients.
- Preparing and monitor the Shipping documents
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Preferably indoor sales experience in home appliances or in the field of outsourcing services.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Studies/ Marketing/ Engineering. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills required.
- Good attitude towards technology and posses high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all levels of people as well as excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Computer proficiency, in Microsoft words, excel, power point.